Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems ordering your prescription online?
Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
- Order online at https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk. To use this service you must first register your interest in person. Please bring some form of identification to reception and we will supply you with the necessary forms. We will provide you wiht your NHS Number and a Practice ID number so you can register to begin using online services. Once registered you will receive an Access Pin number which you will need to logiin https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Account/Login?cdb=155
- Hand in a written request at reception (using the white tear off prescription).
How to order your prescriptions through the surgery
Call us on: 01282 644330 from: 8am-12.30pm and 1.30pm to 6pm
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
What else should you know?
- Your prescription should be available after two working days (please allow for weekends and bank holidays).
- Requests ordered after 3:30pm will not be processed until the next working day.
- The doctor may request that you attend for an appointment before prescribing medication for the first time or where a course of medication has expired.
- We will only give out repeat prescription to representatives of a patient where we are satisfied that the patient has given his or her consent for the representative to collect the prescription.
- Patients requiring a prescriptions for the contraceptive pill must be seen by a nurse for a blood pressure check before a repeat prescription can be issued. Please ring to make an appointment in advance and the nurse will issue a repeat prescription when you attend.
- The surgery is closed on weekends and all Bank holidays, therefore there will be no-one at the surgery to process any on-line requests made on these days. Please take these days into account when ordering repeat medication.
- In the event of needing medical advice or treatment over bank holiday periods please Call NHS 111
- You should dial 999 in a life threatening emergency.