Equality and Diversity statement.
Thursby Surgery is committed to ensure and promote equality and inclusion, supporting the ethos and requirements of the Equality Act 2010 for all visitors to our Surgery.
We are committed to:
1) Ensuring that all visitors are treated with dignity and respect.
2) Promoting equality of opportunity between men and women .
3) Not tolerating any discrimination or perceived discrimination or harassment of, any visitor for reason of age, sex, gender, marital pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, orientation, religion or belief.
4) Providing the same treatment and services (including the ability to register with the practice) to any visitor irrespective of age, sex, martial status, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, medical condition, religion or belief.
5) This policy applies to General Public, including all patients and their families, visitors and contractors.